GENUINE MEN STYLE | -15% OFF ON YOUR ORDER
1. Take a small amount of hair wax with your fingers.
2. Rub the wax in the palm of your hands with a light massage until it warms up and becomes homogeneous, achieving a more uniform effect in the application.
3. Define your desired hairstyle as you apply the wax to dry or damp hair using both hands for best results.
4. If you need more wax to achieve the desired style, repeat the process. It is always better to apply twice, in small amounts, rather than a large dose in one go.
5. As it is water-based, you can touch up your hairstyle throughout the day by dampening it.
Select your hair wax according to:
- Your hair type, density and thickness.
- The degree of hold you want, from an extreme hold to an almost imperceptible hold.
- What you want to use it for: styling, texturising or control.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Set of 8 Comb Attachments for Clipper
Set of 8 interchangeable comb attachments for clippers, with lengths of 3 mm, 6 mm, 10 mm, 13 mm, 16 mm, 19 mm, and two of 22 mm Quick and easy to change for creating taper or fade styles. They are colour-coded to make them easy to identify. Manufactured in resistant plastic. Easy to clean. Ideal for use with the Fade Pro professional clipper by Beardburys."