GENUINE MEN STYLE | -15% OFF ON YOUR ORDER
Carobels undertakes to submit all personal data received from the member countries of the European Union (EU), in compliance with the Privacy framework, to the applicable Principles of said framework.
The personal data of Carobels customers will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of purpose, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting the rest of obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
Carobels will be responsible for the processing of all personal data collected. Likewise, we inform you that the Data Protection Delegate is the person in charge of ensuring the protection of your fundamental right to the protection of personal data within Carobels. To contact the Carobels Data Protection Delegate, you can write to the following address:
Carobels Cosmetics, S.L.
A/A Data Protection Officer
Av. José Aguado, 7 - 24005 León (Spain)
0034 987 258 183
Responsible for data processing (place of incorporation or organization) Properties
Carobels Cosmetics, S.L. (Spain) www.carobels.com
As a visitor to the site, you can participate in many activities without providing personal information.
However, it is possible that, when you register to use a Carobels site and request products or services as a Carobels subscriber, in order to provide the services, we collect the following Personal Information about you:
• Contact information, such as your name, your telephone and fax numbers, your address and your email address;
• Billing information, such as the number, expiration date, type of card and billing address of your credit card.
• Demographic information, such as your position, the description of your job and the name and type of company.
• Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases and the content for which you have our license.
If you send content to Carobels to make a purchase, you may be asked for the following information:
• Contact information, such as your name, phone number, primary address and email address.
• To verify this information, Carobels may request that you: a) upload a scanned image of an ID issued by the government (which will be stored securely on our servers); or b) provide a credit card number. The credit card number will be used only for the purpose of verifying your name and address. The card number will not be saved.
• Employee and payment information, which includes, among other things, the payment method, the payment email, the desired screen name, the content focus and information about your aptitude level process.
Depending on the activity, part of the information requested is mandatory, while another part is voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information regarding a particular activity, you can not participate in that activity.
As with most websites, when using the Site, Carobels may collect certain technical and routing information from your computer to facilitate the use of the Site and its services. For example, we could record environment variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We use these environment variables to facilitate the use of the Site and its services, and to monitor this use. Carobels also uses such environment variables to measure traffic patterns on the Site. In order to better understand the needs of visitors to our Site, we may occasionally establish correspondences between that information and your Personal Information.
When you download and use our Services or mobile applications, we automatically collect information about the type of device you use and the version of the operating system. We do not request or track location-based information, nor do we have access to it, from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our Services or mobile applications.
If requested, Carobels will provide you with the information to indicate if we keep (or process on behalf of a third party) any of your personal data. To request this information, contact us at email@example.com.
You have the right to access your Personal Information and your privacy preferences, and to modify or delete them at any time. For that, you can access your personal account where you can see and modify most of your personal information immediately. For security reasons, certain data of your personal information can only be modified by contacting customer support. We will respond to your request immediately, within a reasonable time.
• process your financial transactions;
• send you order confirmations / renewals;
• register your rights, if any, for technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users;
• respond to requests, questions and concerns of the customer service;
• manage your account;
• send you the requested information about the product or service;
• keep you informed about special offers and services of Carobels and selected third parties;
• administer promotions and sweepstakes in which they participate, and communicate the results;
• Investigate and prevent illegal activities or violations of our Terms of Service, or take action related to them.
• meet our research and development needs for products and services, and improve our site, our services and our offers; Y
• Customize your experience, which includes directing our services and offers to you.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images or external sources to create a summary of your preferences. We link your personally identifiable information or your membership usage history with the summary information to provide personalized promotions and advertising offers, in order to improve the content of the site or determine your preferences.
Under certain circumstances, Carobels may be obliged to disclose personal information to the authorities by virtue of a legal requirement, for reasons of national security or compliance with the legal system.
Where required by law (eg, to comply with a subpoena, court order or legal process against Carobels) and when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or that of third parties , investigate possible fraud or respond to a request from the government. We may also disclose your information if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, compliance with the law or other matters of public importance.
Carobels uses one or more external credit card processing companies to send you invoices for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge and belief, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We also share Personal Information with certain companies that provide services on our behalf. We only share the necessary Personal Information so that they can provide such services. We require any company with which we may share Personal information that protects such data in a manner that complies with the provisions of this policy and that limits the use of such Personal Information to the provision of Carobels services. These subprocessors are, mainly, transport companies.
We do not sell or provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of your products or services.
We will retain your information during the period in which your account is active, in which your information is necessary to provide services or as required to comply with our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we stop using your information to provide services to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce
You can "opt-out" of receiving updates and newsletters from Carobels by email or partner emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in our promotional communications and making the corresponding selections. In general, the possibility of opting not to receive such communications is also available during the subscription process. Even so, Carobels will contact you when changes occur in the Terms of Service or in the Terms of Service for Issuers, as applicable. In addition, we will continue to send you ads related to services, including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically activated for actions you performed on the site, and notices related to bills. In general, it is unlikely that you can choose not to receive these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
The personal information you provide in relation to the use of the site will be protected in different ways.
• You can access your account profile through a unique customer ID and password selected by you. This password is encrypted. Try to use a secure alphanumeric password and do not reveal it.
• Your Personal Information resides on a secure server to which only contractors and selected Carobels personnel have access through a password.
• Your personal information is encrypted each time it is transmitted to Carobels.
• When you enter confidential information (such as a credit card number) into our order or registration forms, we encrypt it with transport layer security technology.
We strive to protect the personal information you send us, during your transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we take into account the confidential nature of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protects your Personal Information, we can not guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Websites, you can send an email to email@example.com
The site may store information automatically during browsing, such as your Internet Service Provider, the type of browser and version, the operating system and device type, the average time on our site, the pages visited, the information which was accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant measurements. This type of information is usually called web analysis and / or clickstream data (click flow).
We may combine this automatically obtained registration information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve the services we offer, in addition to advertising and analysis, and provide functionality on the site.
Carobels, its affiliates and some analytical services use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and codes to provide the functions and ensure the proper functioning of the site. These technologies are used to analyze trends, administer the site, follow the movements of users in this and gather demographic information from our user base as a whole.
We do not intend to request or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or hire our services. If you believe that your child under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can delete the information and close the child's account.
People located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain legal rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemption provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to attempt to update, delete or modify this information.
To the extent that Carobels's treatment of your personal data is subject to the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation, Carobels relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. In cases where Carobels processes certain Personal Data for its own direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to Carobels' use of your Personal Data for this purpose at any time through your account or our promotional emails by opting for the option to stop receiving emails.
• We partner with a third party to display ads on our website or manage our ads on other sites. Our partner may use technology elements such as cookies to collect information about your activities on this and other sites, in order to show you ads based on your browsing activities and interests. If you do not want this information to be used to show you ads based on your interests, you can choose not to accept it by clicking here (if you are in the European Union, click here). Keep in mind that this does not prevent you from receiving ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.