GENUINE MEN STYLE | -15% OFF ON YOUR ORDER
Disinfectant Liquid for Barbershop
Liquid to disinfect material and hairdressing utensils. Registered by EU regulations, hospital grade, broad spectrum disinfectant. (Discard any product labeling other than this) Germicide, Pseudomonacide, fungicide and virucidal. Antioxidant formula. COVID-19 disinfectant according to AEMPS health regulations.
Liquid to disinfect hairdressing tools and equipment. Registered under EU regulations, hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant. (Dispose of any product labeling that is not this) Germicidal, Pseudomonacidal, fungicidal, and virucidal. Antioxidant formula. COVID-19 disinfectant according to AEMPS health regulations.
Disinfect all your hairdressing utensils after each use. This sanitary range sanitizer that disinfects.
Limoseptol PLUS is a sanitary disinfectant, Bactericide, fungicide for all kinds of utensils and tools. It is suitable for sanitary use and therefore a fabulous disinfectant for use in your hairdressing salon or barber shop.
- It has a pleasant smell.
- Aldehyde with last generation quaternary ammoniums.
- It has no phosphates.
- It is not corrosive.
- Dilute the mixture using one part of Limoseptol plus Barber & Hairdresser disinfectant liquid per 100 parts of water. You can put the mixture of this liquid in the Beardburys Cristal cleaning cup container. If you use the sterilizing jug for barbering put 10ml of liquid per liter of water.
- Remove all particle debris from the tool and wash it with water or a cloth.
- Put the tools in the Beardburys sterilizing jar for 10 minutes. The sterilizing jar includes a removable draining basket that allows you to remove the cleaned and disinfected tools.
- Dry your tools with an absorbent napkin or paper towel to remove all moisture.
- Use the Beardburys disinfectant liquid and sterilizing jar for all the tools you want to disinfect, whether metallic or plastic. (Scissors, combs, razors...)
You might also like