GENUINE MEN STYLE | -15% OFF ON YOUR ORDER
1. Take a small amount of hair wax with your fingers.
2. Rub it between your hands to heat it until the wax turns into fine fibers.
3. Apply it to dry hair by opening and closing the palms of your hands (as if you were clapping your hands) at a distance of about 15cm above the head so that the fibers fall on the hair. Try to spread the fibers evenly over the entire surface.
4. Reheat the remaining product in your hands and work through the hairstyle or the strands you want to mattify.
5. If you need more wax to achieve the desired style, repeat the process. It is always better to apply twice, in small amounts, than a large dose all at once.
Select your hair wax according to:
Your hair type, density and thickness.
The degree of hold you want, from an extreme hold to an almost imperceptible hold.
What you want to use it for: styling, texturising or control.
You might also like