GENUINE MEN STYLE | -15% OFF ON YOUR ORDER
- Extra Fuerte
- Styling definition and hold
- Easy to shape
- Glossy finish
- Gives volume to the hairstyle
- Very natural looking hairstyles and casual styling
Hair waxes are the perfect product to give texture and define a hairstyle. Although it is ideal for short hair, it can also be applied to medium length hair.
Beardburys range of waxes and pomades adapt to the most demanding techniques to create the latest men's styles and trends with great versatility.
1. Take a small amount of hair wax with your fingers, and work it in with your fingers until it warms up.
2. Apply the wax evenly on dry or damp hair until the desired style is defined. You can use both hands to get a better result.
3. If you need more hair wax to achieve the desired style, repeat the process. It is always better to apply twice, in small amounts, rather than a large dose all at once.
4. Since it is water-based, you can touch up your hairstyle throughout the day by dampening it.
Wash hair thoroughly at the end of the day:
- For a refreshing effect, achieving shiny and moisturised hair, use Fresh Shampoo.
- If you want to achieve greater density by slowing down hair loss, Densify Shampoo activates and oxygenates the scalp.
- If your hair is white or grey, Grey Shampoo provides moisture and silkiness.
For daily hair washing, Daily Shampoo, free of sulphates and parabens, takes maximum care of your scalp.
Select your hair wax according to:
- Your hair type, density and thickness.
- The degree of hold you want, from an extreme hold to an almost imperceptible hold.
- What you want to use it for: styling, texturising or control.
Select the hair wax that best suits you depending on your hair type.
- Matte: Recommended for people who want a more natural, casual, less elegant look, even with an exotic touch.
- Shine: Ideal for a more sophisticated, elegant and traditional hairstyle.
You might also like